Welcome to our website !

Coven

By 10:03 PM , , , , , , ,

Believe me when I say spiders really freak me out. When I see a tiny little spider crawling across the wall of my bedroom, I'm immediately screaming for my boyfriend to come get it. It's kind of dramatic, but whatever. Although they do freak me out like crazy, I may or may not have a pet, giant version of those little guys that I hate, and this one, I love.

His name is Wade, and he is technically my boyfriends, but I don't mind holding him, or letting him crawl all over me during photo shoots.
My wonderful friend Mallory stylized this shoot and photographed beautifully. Becky Pedersen came up with the bad ass look and did my hair and make up.
Enjoy!














Make sure to pin my posts to pinterest and follow my blog!
Just so you guys know, you are able to follow without having your own blog. Just make a bloglovin' account to follow all of your favorite blogs. 

xx Jess

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh my gosh this shoot is SO rad! The theme fits your look so well! You are really such a beauty! xx

    <(') hoda | joojoo azad

    ReplyDelete