Welcome to our website !

Style Inspo

By 4:12 PM , , , , , , , , , ,

I don't know about you, but I definitely spend a lot of time on Pinterest looking for style inspiration. I found a few Free People outfits that I absolutely love and thought I'd give you some of my top picks that are bohemian style. I absolutely love Free People and would spend every penny I make there if I could. Enjoy! xo


I am in love with these pants. Not only can you bet your bottom they are the comfiest pants ever, they are also super stylish. Paired with a simple tank and some beautiful accessories, this outfit is perfect for the ultimate lazy girl, who still wants to look classy and gorgeous. 


Oh how I love kimonos and structured hats. This outfit is perfect all around. I love the little details from the feathers around the hat to the prints on both the dress and the kimono. This outfit is sweet, and although it's simple, it gives a dynamic, boho chic feel. Love it!


I adore maxi skirts. I myself do not own one with print like this but I'll have you know I'll be hopping on that train soon enough. This is so simple but so perfect. I think that's what I love most about bohemian style. It is simple, comfortable, and effortless. & I can bet you it's all quality made. 
All of these photos were found on Pinterest.

Here are some of my favorite bohemian style items. 




Don't forget to follow me on Google+ & subscribe to email notifications so you won't be left out of the loop with posts! Feel free to pin on Pinterest and share on Google. 
Also, show me what inspires you and tag me on instagram @thatgiiirrljess

xx Jess



You Might Also Like

0 comments