Welcome to our website !

Sundaze

By 8:36 PM , , , , , ,

I'm not sure anyone loves lounging around as much as I do, but I sure do love a fun filled day.

Normally I spend my days off watching Grey's Anatomy, lounging with my family, and, well... eating. I know, it's bad. BUT! Today, I made myself get out of the house!
I wasn't sure what I wanted to do, so I started by day Cactus & Tropicals, just up the street from my home in Millcreek, UT. 
It was absolutely wonderful. It was amazing how many plants were inside and they were all beautiful. I honestly considered asking for a job at one point. It was rad.
After that we went to dinner with Cameron's family, and spent the evening with the dogs at Tanner park. It was a great day!
Now, I'm back to lounging and watching Grey's Anatomy. Don't judge. 






Check out my post from yesterday for details and links to shop, and make sure to click the shop my closet link at the top to find some rad stuff. 


xx Jess

You Might Also Like

0 comments