Welcome to our website !

Turquose, Lapis, and Gold

By 6:24 PM , , , , , , , , , ,

I'll be honest and say that I am pretty bad about accessorizing. I think jewelry is rad and all, but it ends up bugging me so I take it off 1/4 of the way through my day. I am working on it though!

One thing I'll tell you not to be afraid of is mixing silver and gold. I used to hate gold, so all I had was silver jewelry. Then when gold became a trend, the hipster in me decided she wanted to try gold out. Well, I'll tell you I don't like silver much anymore. I do have my favorite rings though. Check it out.

The ring on the left is from an antique shop in Idaho Falls. The ring on the right is turquoise that my grandmother gave me.

Oh how I love these little things. I got them at PacSun a while back. They're adorable!

I won this gorgeous gem in an instagram contest. Check out the shop here. You can also find some of my favorites to accessorize with at the bottom of this post!

Let me know what you think! Don't forget to share on pinterest and follow my blog!


xx Jess

You Might Also Like

0 comments