Welcome to our website !

White Tee

By 8:00 AM , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi everyone! I have been dying to share this with you.

Call me boring, but this is my favorite shirt. I know, plain white tee? Lame. 
But give me a chance before you judge! This shirt is versatile. That is why I love it. Yes, a white tee with plain blue jeans would be lame, but you can dress this up, a lot! I added some ripped jeans, burlap toms, and some cute necklaces for a relaxed look. I love it because the material is beyond soft.
There is a lot you can add to this look though. A cardi, a belt, a chunky necklace, or even a cute leather jacket would do the trick. 
If you don't feel like adding tons of stuff, curl your hair. That dresses up your look a ton!
I'm telling you, buy a plain white tee, because you will not regret it. 
Mine is a longer cut, and it is shorter by a few inches in the front, but you can really get any plain t-shirt and do something great with it. I'd love to hear what you guys think.











Find my picks that are similar to what I am wearing here at the bottom. Make sure to pin and follow!

xx
Jess

You Might Also Like

0 comments